Wednesday 11 January 2012

This birthday girl has taken up Meditating




The last few days have been very interesting and enlightening. I started the week feeling fragile and then arrived here today feeling calm and at peace with myself and my surroundings.  This is all thanks to my Dad, his warm and loving words of wisdom and recommending meditating. I have been directed here before, but I just kept making excuses i.e. “I do not have the time,” “I have not got the patience for this,” “It’s just not for me”. Well, it’s for me! I owe myself that time and I have gained the patience.  In just a few days I feel energetic and more excited about the future than I have felt in a long time.  I sleep like a baby through the night and I wake up energetic and ready to face the day.  Throughout the day I find myself looking forward to the few minutes I get to visit my private place while meditating.  This has been long overdue and with results like this I can firmly say this strong woman, is waking up to the beauty and opportunities of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment