Monday 16 January 2012

I got that Monday feeling


Yeah, I'm feeling real good!! I just finished an hour and a half walk through the forest. I cleared my lungs and thought of all the small but yet great changes I have made, how I am feeling and how much further I aim to push myself.  Combining, meditating, walking, healthy eating, spending quality time with my children and a good nights sleep.  My body is energized, my mind is opened and creative! Oh and I must not forget music! I can not do without it, yesterday whilst cooking the Sunday dinner, I can really say I was "Lost in Music" the sweet sounds of Nelly Furtado's "Stars" and Childhood Dreams" a touch of Maroon 5 "Just a feeling" and then some Fiona Apple "Never is a promise." Yep the Sunday dinner was cooked with Love and tasted just as good.

I feel at peace and it helps that I am in a quiet environment, so I am going to make the most of it and continue with some work. I hope many more of my Monday's feel like an extended weekend :))

No comments:

Post a Comment